USPTP China IP RoadShow: Recent developments on IP protection and enforcement in China - What Minneapolis businesses need to know
Space is limited; click here to learn more and register for the IP Road Show.
THIS EVENT HAS BEEN POSTPONED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE.
Strategies for IP protection in China: what Minneapolis companies need to know. The Minnesota IP Law Association is working with the USPTO to bring you the USPTO China IP Road Show, March 19, 2020, 8:30 AM – 4:30 PM at 330 2nd Avenue South, Minneapolis, MN.
Come to the free, one-day USPTO China IP Road Show on March 19th and learn from government experts, IP attorneys, and local business people about how U.S. rights holders can protect their IP in China.
Don’t miss this opportunity gain valuable insights about:
- Recent developments in protecting your patents, copyrights, trademarks, and trade secrets in China, particularly if you own a small or medium-sized businesses
- Where China is going on IP
- Recent legislative and other developments affecting China’s IP environment
- Enforcing IP rights in China
- Enforcing IP rights in the United States
- U.S. government resources for U.S. companies
- IP in China: the Minnesota experience
The event is free of charge. Minnesota CLE has been applied for.
Reception to Follow China IP Road Show
- Where: The Depot – Luce Line Room, 225 3rd Avenue South, Minneapolis, MN 55401
- When: after the program
Attendees, presenters and others interested in China IP practice are welcome. Beverages and light hors d'oeuvres will be provided.
This reception will be hosted by MIPLA (Minnesota Intellectual Property Law Association), Schwegman Lundberg & Woessner, and Hamre, Schumann, Mueller & Larson, P.C.
Click here to register for the Reception to follow the China IP Road Show