Save the date - Strategies for IP protection in China: what Minneapolis companies need to know. The Minnesota IP Law Association is working with the USPTO to bring you the USPTO China IP Road Show, March 19, 2020, 8:30 AM – 5 PM at 330 2nd Avenue South, Minneapolis, MN.
The event is free of charge. Minnesota CLE has been applied for.
- 8:30 AM: Registration
- 9 AM: Welcome Remarks
- 9:10-9:40: Where is China Going on IP?
- 9:40-10:45: Session 1: Overview of IP Protection in China
- 10:45-11: Break
- 11-12:30: Session 2: Enforcing IP in China
- 12:30-1:40: Networking Lunch
- 1:40-3: Session 3: Enforcing IP Rights in the United States
- 3-3:15: Break
- 3:15-4:30 – Session 4: IP Protection and China: the Minnesota Area Experience
- 4:30: Closing Remarks
Reception to Follow China IP Road Show
Where: The Depot – Luce Line Room, 225 3rd Avenue South, Minneapolis, MN 55401
When: 5:30- 7 p.m.
Attendees, presenters and others interested in China IP practice are welcome. Beverages and light hors d'oeuvres will be provided.
This reception will be hosted by MIPLA (Minnesota Intellectual Property Law Association), Schwegman Lundberg & Woessner, and Hamre, Schumann, Mueller & Larson, P.C.